[EasyFlexibility] Open Front Splits
Salepage : [EasyFlexibility] Open Front Splits
Archive : [EasyFlexibility] Open Front Splits Digital Download
Delivery : Digital Download Immediately
The Open Front Split Training Program, a $39.99 value, is a 40 minutes long video containing specific
warm up and conditioning exercises for the Open Front Split, the necessary Kinesiological Stretching
exercises to target the muscles involved as well as a cool down section. This is what links the true
front split with the side split, since it focuses on adductors, hip external rotation and inner hamstrings.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING TO YOU NOW IS A PROPER METHOD:
A map that will guide you step by step till you reach your goal.
It will give you the necessary preparation so that you don’t get injured.
It will adjust to your own particular needs the moment you start training and on the way when you “hit a plateau”,
and when you are almost there to give you that extra thrust.
It will tell you what to do so you keep the progress you obtain on a training session.
It will develop your flexibility and strength at the same time so the new flexibility range you acquire will be
functional and applicable to leg lifts, kicks, jumping splits sort of techniques, dance, gymnastics, yoga, cheerleading,
martial arts techniques and so on.
It will guarantee that you reach your goal safely in a timely manner.
– Isolates muscles actions one by one.
– Takes care of the ones that are tighter first.
– Allows easier focus since you are working on one specific area at a time.
– No pushing or bouncing is necessary, not even a partner.
– Pain is not present at all.
– Results are visible right away since the stretch reflex is avoided.
– Totally safe, since it was designed according to what is natural for the body.
– Gains are permanent and steady.
– It is very enjoyable to do, and feels more like a workout.
– Can be done in dynamic, static, active, relaxed, strength modalities and combinations of all,
producing functional flexibility and catering for every type of body.
More from Categories : Health & Fitness
There are no reviews yet.